Wednesday 18 July 2012

Attention, Attention!

My best friend, for interest's sake let's call her Red Stand, has had a really bad day. Or a bad week, rather.

Since it is unfair, and a violation of privacy to talk about what happened online, I just wanted to say that Red Stand, wherever you may be, whomever is with you, I, Grey Note, and my fellow New Heroes (If you don't care, then shame on you. I care about your best friend, and would go out of my way to help them if they were sad) wish to tell you that you mean something. And you mean so much more happy.

We care. Me and the twenty other page views I have. We all care.

Don't let the creepy Indian puppets freak you out.

1 comment:

  1. Red Stand Here. I'm very apriciative of the post. Apollogies for spelling.

    I am taking on your new chalange with vigor. One whole day with no jugdment. I'll spot you if you spot me.

    Also fear of puppets? It's genetic.
    Pupaphobia

    ReplyDelete