Sunday 7 October 2012

I Am No Natasha Romanov

I am back, New Heroes. Let's call it a hostage situation, and be done with it.

Anyway, after an eventful few weeks of dashing around like a headless chicken, I finally found the time to sit down and write. Unfortunately, it was the complete wrong day for blogs, and I ended up gaming instead.

So, I hung out with a bunch of friends, had an unhappy moment of exams (Insert sad face here) and hung out with the other side of the family. Which almost drove me crazy

Geometris is still proving tricky (getting there), but what I do sort of have is a mascot for the site. As far as I know, his name's Chris, and he is my fictional and hero-type avatar

So, as a challenge to me I'm going to try for a post next week (or at least an excuse).

As a challenge to you, New Heroes, I want you to reconnect with a loved one. Or connect with one. Either way. Have fun with that.

Onward, Grey Note, to avenge your kidnappers. Halt, Time Thief!

No comments:

Post a Comment